Here’s a menu plan for this Thursday, from appetizer to dessert. Mmmmmm! Looks really delicious 🙂
update: the giveaway is now closed, and our winner is ………………NaLa. congratulations!!!
How to Enter
1. If your are not already, become a follower of my blog
2. Please visit my website at http://www.colettecollection.com/catalog
3. See an item you like? copy the url and picture of that item and share it on your own blog, website or facebook.
4. Post a comment here including the link to your post
5 . Giveaway will end on September 25 2013
6. The winner will be randomly selected and notified on September 25 2013.
Thank you and Good luck.
The birthstone of September is the Saphire. It’s been a popular stone for a very long time. Saphire is believed to protect your loved ones from envy and harm according to some traditinal beliefs. Blue is the most famost color of saphires, ranging from very light to very dark greenish or violetish blue, as well as various shades of pure blue. The most prized colors are a medium to medium dark blue or slightly violetish blue. source American Gem society